- What is China? https://t.co/mikp0zCbsL, 2 hours ago
- Why else would it even exist as a thing https://t.co/LzDbxjASrB, 2 hours ago
- I love this. But the average low info voter cares not about these vita.....oooh! kardashian! https://t.co/uUjT3zbYiP, 2 hours ago
- RT @hitRECordJoe: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our long-awaited @hitRECord soup cook-off. Winner & champion: @Jen_Gerdano (no… https://t.co/EU1jIPIbYd, 2 hours ago
- But it won't. It never will. Like AI will never eliminate human piloted cars. And white truffle oil will never be a… https://t.co/QOKii6p2es, 2 hours ago
- How about cancer violence? Where's the worst place for that? Or car violence? Or treatable disease? https://t.co/PIAxahIAWA, 2 hours ago
- What does it say? https://t.co/gwz4wfU3GU, 2 hours ago
- TLDR. Did he grab her...um... vitals? https://t.co/vtF2xTsGLM, 2 hours ago
- Not, you know, reduce the tax burden or rationalize immigration or tackle trade imbalance. No. Stroke leftist consp… https://t.co/miV5z1vBBf, 2 hours ago
- You guys know I love you. But dude. https://t.co/537NNowPnh, 2 hours ago
- There's no Russian named Ken. So. #fakedressing https://t.co/tvQv4R8cwl, 2 hours ago
- Soooooooooooo brave! One more 'o' just for emphasis on your bravery. Do they still award the iron cross? https://t.co/gKMrwbNdM6, 3 hours ago
- Hibernating animals. Unborn children. Who cares https://t.co/xYNsjmTqrX, 3 hours ago
Posted on July 16, 2010 | No CommentsWhy on earth would an enterprise place it's architects in the AppDev organization? There they'll be suffocated by groupthink geared to see solutions as the first step in addressing business problems. They'll slowly begin to lose the context, the big picture. The discipline of architecture simply requires a different view of the world that vanishes from sight when the architect is mired in the muck and the lost in the weeds.
Posted on July 7, 2010 | 1 CommentIf our enterprises operated like The Wiggles, we would all know the what's, the when's, the who's and the why's. If our systems and processes were as predictable as a children's television program, we would know the how's. How smoothly things would run if we all understood how to get predictable results from repeatable actions we all knew in advance?
Posted on June 15, 2010 | 1 CommentFrankly there is no way for IT to devise an IT solution if the business doesn't know what they do, how they do it, or what they want to do in the future (i.e. the capabilities they want enabled). If those things are in place, the technology part can be incredibly easy.
Posted on June 7, 2010 | 2 CommentsThe business shouldn't be in the tool business. And for IT, when you come to believe that a solution is a tool, or when you buy into a situation where the business has purchased a "solution" in the form of a tool, then it is time to hand in your enterprise architect credentials.