- What's a fax. You mean facts? https://t.co/aXLKWSHNy2, Mar 25
- RT @PixieChaser: Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present., Mar 25
- RT @stephenkruiser: They're celebrating the fact that millions of hard working self employed ppl still can't afford insurance but subsi… https://t.co/kkKBicEju0, Mar 24
- Dude. @united. 4764. WTH. 3 HR delay? Cmon. Let's find another ERJ, Mar 24
- I love this place (at @TortasFrontera by Rick Bayless in Chicago, IL) https://t.co/S3M4Wgrtvl, Mar 24
- I just earned the 'Heavy Weight (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/IHLcqDcQ51, Mar 22
- Quit with the dumbass movie reboot. You want to reboot? Reboot the Trans Am. #gm #transam #generalmotors #MAGA, Mar 20
- I just earned the 'Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Guinness (2017)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/cesZWEDdM2 #Guinness, Mar 20
- I just earned the 'Fields of Gold' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/yKlSYtOzPD, Mar 20
- I just earned the 'St. Patrick's Day (2017)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/G3a0GwAuKu #stpaddy, Mar 19
- https://t.co/nBKF6RKNCx, Mar 16
- Pi. Pie. Laser cut digits. #pieapalooza6 @ Acadia https://t.co/v8ozJYCsuv, Mar 14
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 35)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/Ia6WDPDnkr, Mar 11
Posted on June 18, 2013 | No CommentsWith the upheaval of the economic downturn came a spate of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, splits and buy-outs. The ensuing chaos of the resulting technology portfolios cannot really be overstated. Many surviving companies are just a mess. In normal times this may not be a big deal. But these aren't normal times.
Posted on November 2, 2010 | 1 CommentOn the back of my comments regarding metrics, a natural question arises. Namely, provided you are able to identify the correct measurements to take in the course of assessing the success or failure of any particular program, what is there to be said about interpretation of those measurements?
Posted on November 1, 2010 | No CommentsDespite the fact that the things we measure are often not related to the impact of our efforts on the business, this hasn't stopped the relentless quest for metrics to feed legions of ravenous dashboard apps and Excel spreadsheets. In fact, they seem to have slowly become an end unto themselves.
Posted on September 30, 2010 | No CommentsEA, like the business and IT philosophies that underpin it, is constantly changing. If enterprise architecture is an architecture in which the system in question is the whole enterprise (including business processes, technologies, and information systems), then there will always be dynamism to it. These elements and components are under constant change.