- What is China? https://t.co/mikp0zCbsL, 2 hours ago
- Why else would it even exist as a thing https://t.co/LzDbxjASrB, 2 hours ago
- I love this. But the average low info voter cares not about these vita.....oooh! kardashian! https://t.co/uUjT3zbYiP, 2 hours ago
- RT @hitRECordJoe: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our long-awaited @hitRECord soup cook-off. Winner & champion: @Jen_Gerdano (no… https://t.co/EU1jIPIbYd, 3 hours ago
- But it won't. It never will. Like AI will never eliminate human piloted cars. And white truffle oil will never be a… https://t.co/QOKii6p2es, 3 hours ago
- How about cancer violence? Where's the worst place for that? Or car violence? Or treatable disease? https://t.co/PIAxahIAWA, 3 hours ago
- What does it say? https://t.co/gwz4wfU3GU, 3 hours ago
- TLDR. Did he grab her...um... vitals? https://t.co/vtF2xTsGLM, 3 hours ago
- Not, you know, reduce the tax burden or rationalize immigration or tackle trade imbalance. No. Stroke leftist consp… https://t.co/miV5z1vBBf, 3 hours ago
- You guys know I love you. But dude. https://t.co/537NNowPnh, 3 hours ago
- There's no Russian named Ken. So. #fakedressing https://t.co/tvQv4R8cwl, 3 hours ago
- Soooooooooooo brave! One more 'o' just for emphasis on your bravery. Do they still award the iron cross? https://t.co/gKMrwbNdM6, 3 hours ago
- Hibernating animals. Unborn children. Who cares https://t.co/xYNsjmTqrX, 3 hours ago
Posted on July 12, 2010 | 2 CommentsAnytime a technology or concept means different things to different people, it is effectively meaningless. Let Forrester and Burton/Gartner hash out whether SOA is alive or dead or morphed or evolved or reborn. Representing technical capabilities as services that people can understand will breach the business-IT language barrier.
Posted on June 15, 2010 | 1 CommentFrankly there is no way for IT to devise an IT solution if the business doesn't know what they do, how they do it, or what they want to do in the future (i.e. the capabilities they want enabled). If those things are in place, the technology part can be incredibly easy.
Posted on May 17, 2010 | 1 CommentIf you're being measured against the standard of business success, why wouldn't you want to perform as best you can in support of those metrics? If I'm the application architect, it should be in my self-interest to promote the best solution available to meet the requirements put forth by the business. Why would I actively pursue some other plan that ultimately does nothing to enhance my value to the organization?