- What is China? https://t.co/mikp0zCbsL, 2 hours ago
- Why else would it even exist as a thing https://t.co/LzDbxjASrB, 2 hours ago
- I love this. But the average low info voter cares not about these vita.....oooh! kardashian! https://t.co/uUjT3zbYiP, 2 hours ago
- RT @hitRECordJoe: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our long-awaited @hitRECord soup cook-off. Winner & champion: @Jen_Gerdano (no… https://t.co/EU1jIPIbYd, 2 hours ago
- But it won't. It never will. Like AI will never eliminate human piloted cars. And white truffle oil will never be a… https://t.co/QOKii6p2es, 2 hours ago
- How about cancer violence? Where's the worst place for that? Or car violence? Or treatable disease? https://t.co/PIAxahIAWA, 2 hours ago
- What does it say? https://t.co/gwz4wfU3GU, 2 hours ago
- TLDR. Did he grab her...um... vitals? https://t.co/vtF2xTsGLM, 2 hours ago
- Not, you know, reduce the tax burden or rationalize immigration or tackle trade imbalance. No. Stroke leftist consp… https://t.co/miV5z1vBBf, 2 hours ago
- You guys know I love you. But dude. https://t.co/537NNowPnh, 3 hours ago
- There's no Russian named Ken. So. #fakedressing https://t.co/tvQv4R8cwl, 3 hours ago
- Soooooooooooo brave! One more 'o' just for emphasis on your bravery. Do they still award the iron cross? https://t.co/gKMrwbNdM6, 3 hours ago
- Hibernating animals. Unborn children. Who cares https://t.co/xYNsjmTqrX, 3 hours ago
social media Archive
Posted on March 15, 2011 | No CommentsCompanies don't "do" Social because they ultimately care about what their customers think. They "do" it because happy, engaged, evangelic customers contribute to the bottom line of the company while angry, disrespected, disinterested customers can kill the bottom line. The Enterprise is engaged in Social because Social is good for the Enterprise.
Posted on October 27, 2010 | No CommentsYou might be wondering what social media has to do with enterprise architecture. Apart from my argument that EA must include social as a functional area as well as a technical layer (as it is indisputably part of the business of business), the two areas share a common culture of obfuscation and jazz hands.
Posted on September 27, 2010 | No CommentsThe social experience, whether it is Facebook or Twitter or Foursquare or Flickr or the latest release of
, it is all about connecting with one another in meaningful ways. A mega, super, hyperactive version of painting details of the mastodon hunt on the walls of a fire lit cave. How do we, as IT practitioners, connect with our peers throughout the enterprise and communicate knowledge that has intrinsic (or divine) value?
Posted on June 29, 2010 | No CommentsThe importance of social tools, social marketing and branding and socially interactive CRM cannot be overstated. What's more, the incredible potential value to corporations in terms of knowledge management, office virtualization and organic competency growth dictates that social media and its associated tooling be incorporated into the way we do things in American business.