- What is China? https://t.co/mikp0zCbsL, 2 hours ago
- Why else would it even exist as a thing https://t.co/LzDbxjASrB, 2 hours ago
- I love this. But the average low info voter cares not about these vita.....oooh! kardashian! https://t.co/uUjT3zbYiP, 2 hours ago
- RT @hitRECordJoe: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our long-awaited @hitRECord soup cook-off. Winner & champion: @Jen_Gerdano (no… https://t.co/EU1jIPIbYd, 2 hours ago
- But it won't. It never will. Like AI will never eliminate human piloted cars. And white truffle oil will never be a… https://t.co/QOKii6p2es, 2 hours ago
- How about cancer violence? Where's the worst place for that? Or car violence? Or treatable disease? https://t.co/PIAxahIAWA, 2 hours ago
- What does it say? https://t.co/gwz4wfU3GU, 2 hours ago
- TLDR. Did he grab her...um... vitals? https://t.co/vtF2xTsGLM, 2 hours ago
- Not, you know, reduce the tax burden or rationalize immigration or tackle trade imbalance. No. Stroke leftist consp… https://t.co/miV5z1vBBf, 3 hours ago
- You guys know I love you. But dude. https://t.co/537NNowPnh, 3 hours ago
- There's no Russian named Ken. So. #fakedressing https://t.co/tvQv4R8cwl, 3 hours ago
- Soooooooooooo brave! One more 'o' just for emphasis on your bravery. Do they still award the iron cross? https://t.co/gKMrwbNdM6, 3 hours ago
- Hibernating animals. Unborn children. Who cares https://t.co/xYNsjmTqrX, 3 hours ago
Posted on March 21, 2011 | 1 CommentAnything IT does should be seen as consistent. Using words like "Principle" with the definition most people have for it is a sure-fire way to disappoint folks. It turns out that instead of a iron clad 'always-will-do' thing, our Principles are merely suggestions.
Posted on November 2, 2010 | 1 CommentOn the back of my comments regarding metrics, a natural question arises. Namely, provided you are able to identify the correct measurements to take in the course of assessing the success or failure of any particular program, what is there to be said about interpretation of those measurements?
Posted on November 1, 2010 | No CommentsDespite the fact that the things we measure are often not related to the impact of our efforts on the business, this hasn't stopped the relentless quest for metrics to feed legions of ravenous dashboard apps and Excel spreadsheets. In fact, they seem to have slowly become an end unto themselves.
Posted on October 8, 2010 | No CommentsHow can a business be effective and compete in the market if the leaders don't have a clue what they're spending? Is it because they don't want to know, can't know or just haven't taken the time to know? I'm not sure which option is worse, to be honest.