- What's a fax. You mean facts? https://t.co/aXLKWSHNy2, Mar 25
- RT @PixieChaser: Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present., Mar 25
- RT @stephenkruiser: They're celebrating the fact that millions of hard working self employed ppl still can't afford insurance but subsi… https://t.co/kkKBicEju0, Mar 24
- Dude. @united. 4764. WTH. 3 HR delay? Cmon. Let's find another ERJ, Mar 24
- I love this place (at @TortasFrontera by Rick Bayless in Chicago, IL) https://t.co/S3M4Wgrtvl, Mar 24
- I just earned the 'Heavy Weight (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/IHLcqDcQ51, Mar 22
- Quit with the dumbass movie reboot. You want to reboot? Reboot the Trans Am. #gm #transam #generalmotors #MAGA, Mar 20
- I just earned the 'Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Guinness (2017)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/cesZWEDdM2 #Guinness, Mar 20
- I just earned the 'Fields of Gold' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/yKlSYtOzPD, Mar 20
- I just earned the 'St. Patrick's Day (2017)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/G3a0GwAuKu #stpaddy, Mar 19
- https://t.co/nBKF6RKNCx, Mar 16
- Pi. Pie. Laser cut digits. #pieapalooza6 @ Acadia https://t.co/v8ozJYCsuv, Mar 14
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 35)' badge on @untappd! https://t.co/Ia6WDPDnkr, Mar 11
Posted on September 28, 2010 | No CommentsThere's been quite a lot of recent discussion around the rise and fall and rise again of SOA as a means for constructing a services-based view of an enterprise or a solution. I totally support that idea. But to take it one step beyond mere technical views and introduce the common lexicon bridge, we need to be having discussion centered around the capabilities associated with those services.
Posted on July 16, 2010 | No CommentsWhy on earth would an enterprise place it's architects in the AppDev organization? There they'll be suffocated by groupthink geared to see solutions as the first step in addressing business problems. They'll slowly begin to lose the context, the big picture. The discipline of architecture simply requires a different view of the world that vanishes from sight when the architect is mired in the muck and the lost in the weeds.
Posted on July 12, 2010 | 2 CommentsAnytime a technology or concept means different things to different people, it is effectively meaningless. Let Forrester and Burton/Gartner hash out whether SOA is alive or dead or morphed or evolved or reborn. Representing technical capabilities as services that people can understand will breach the business-IT language barrier.
Posted on July 7, 2010 | 1 CommentIf our enterprises operated like The Wiggles, we would all know the what's, the when's, the who's and the why's. If our systems and processes were as predictable as a children's television program, we would know the how's. How smoothly things would run if we all understood how to get predictable results from repeatable actions we all knew in advance?