- What is China? https://t.co/mikp0zCbsL, 2 hours ago
- Why else would it even exist as a thing https://t.co/LzDbxjASrB, 2 hours ago
- I love this. But the average low info voter cares not about these vita.....oooh! kardashian! https://t.co/uUjT3zbYiP, 2 hours ago
- RT @hitRECordJoe: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our long-awaited @hitRECord soup cook-off. Winner & champion: @Jen_Gerdano (no… https://t.co/EU1jIPIbYd, 2 hours ago
- But it won't. It never will. Like AI will never eliminate human piloted cars. And white truffle oil will never be a… https://t.co/QOKii6p2es, 2 hours ago
- How about cancer violence? Where's the worst place for that? Or car violence? Or treatable disease? https://t.co/PIAxahIAWA, 2 hours ago
- What does it say? https://t.co/gwz4wfU3GU, 2 hours ago
- TLDR. Did he grab her...um... vitals? https://t.co/vtF2xTsGLM, 2 hours ago
- Not, you know, reduce the tax burden or rationalize immigration or tackle trade imbalance. No. Stroke leftist consp… https://t.co/miV5z1vBBf, 2 hours ago
- You guys know I love you. But dude. https://t.co/537NNowPnh, 3 hours ago
- There's no Russian named Ken. So. #fakedressing https://t.co/tvQv4R8cwl, 3 hours ago
- Soooooooooooo brave! One more 'o' just for emphasis on your bravery. Do they still award the iron cross? https://t.co/gKMrwbNdM6, 3 hours ago
- Hibernating animals. Unborn children. Who cares https://t.co/xYNsjmTqrX, 3 hours ago
Posted on August 5, 2010 | No CommentsArchitects often struggle to articulate what they do, what the value is that they provide. Consulting firms make millions helping folks with strategies to describe, highlight and demonstrate that value. How can it be that years and years into the maturation of Enterprise Architecture we still have problems telling the business why they need us?
Posted on July 12, 2010 | 2 CommentsAnytime a technology or concept means different things to different people, it is effectively meaningless. Let Forrester and Burton/Gartner hash out whether SOA is alive or dead or morphed or evolved or reborn. Representing technical capabilities as services that people can understand will breach the business-IT language barrier.
Posted on May 27, 2010 | 1 CommentThe best technical solution is useless if it can't be communicated by its creator or effectively championed in the face of opposition. Architecture places a premium on the ability to effectively analyze, design and communicate the architecture to those who would actually build it. Sadly too many in our profession have the title of architect while lacking this essential ingredient.
Posted on May 11, 2010 | 1 CommentI want to spend some time relating some of the things I've learned about working with enterprise architecture. There are far too many people running around calling themselves enterprise architects with no clue what it actually means. I think the IT industry itself does a poor job as a whole understanding the needs of its most important customer, the business. Quite honestly, I think the industry might often be wrong.